Identifying factors influencing Moroccan SMEs internationalization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josée St-Pierre & Martine Boutary & Tinasoa Razafindrazaka & Marie-Christine Monnoyer, 2017. "Économies en developpement et internationalisation des PME : le cas de Madagascar," Post-Print hal-01703465, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInfluencing factors; internationalization; Moroccan SMEs; Experts; Facteurs influençant; internationalisation; PME marocaines;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2013-11-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2013-11-22 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00880353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .