Report NEP-OPM-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2013. "Stabilizing Properties of Flexible Exchange Rates: Evidence from the Global Financial Crisis," Policy Briefs PB13-28, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2013. "Asia Chartbook: Crises, Credit and Debt, 1835-2013," NBER Working Papers 19655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Hoddenbagh & Mikhail Dmitriev, 2013. "The Optimal Design of a Fiscal Union," 2013 Papers pho497, Job Market Papers.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2013. "The Effects of the Saving and Banking Glut on the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 19635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Wei Xiong, 2013. "The Financialization of Commodity Markets," NBER Working Papers 19642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mara Pirovano, 2013. "Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Paper Research 246, National Bank of Belgium.
- Minsoo Han, 2013. "Capital Account Openness and the Losses from Financial Frictions," 2013 Meeting Papers 485, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Berger & Joseph S. Vavra, 2013. "Volatility and Pass-through," NBER Working Papers 19651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:oxcarre-research-paper-124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Moura, Marcelo L. & Pereira, Fatima R. & Attuy, Guilherme de Moraes, 2013. "Currency Wars in Action: How Foreign Exchange Interventions Work in an Emerging Economy," Insper Working Papers wpe_304, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Otker-Robe, Inci & Podpiera, Anca Maria, 2013. "The social impact of financial crises: evidence from the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6703, The World Bank.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Takeshi Tashiro, 2013. "Crowding Out Redefined: The Role of Reserve Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 19652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.