Foreign Firms, Distribution of Income, and the Welfare of Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Tybout, 2000.
"Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- Tybout, James, 1998. "Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1965, The World Bank.
- James Tybout, 1998. "Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9805004, EconWPA.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2006.
"Notes on CEPII’s distances measures,"
26469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2011. "Notes on CEPII’s distances measures: The GeoDist database," Working Papers 2011-25, CEPII research center.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel García-Santana & Roberto Ramos, 2015. "Distortions and the size distribution of plants: evidence from cross-country data," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 279-312, August.
- Manuel García-Santana & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2010.
"Small Scale Reservation Laws and the Misallocation of Talent,"
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & Manuel Garcia-Santana, 2011. "Small Scale Reservation Laws and the Misallocation of Talent," 2011 Meeting Papers 176, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- García-Santana, Manuel & Pijoan-Mas, Josep, 2011. "Small Scale Reservation Laws and the Misallocation of Talent," CEPR Discussion Papers 8242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1998. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?"," Working Papers 98007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Erosa & Ana Hidalgo Cabrillana, 2008.
"On Finance As A Theory Of Tfp, Cross-Industry Productivity Differences, And Economic Rents,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(2), pages 437-473, May.
- Andres Erosa & Ana Hidalgo, 2007. "On Finance as a Theory of TFP, Cross-Industry Productivity Differences, and Economic Rents," Working Papers tecipa-285, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Goyette, Jonathan & Gallipoli, Giovanni, 2015.
"Distortions, efficiency and the size distribution of firms,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 202-221.
- Jonathan Goyette & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2012. "Distortions, Efficiency and the Size Distribution of Firms," Cahiers de recherche 12-06, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- García-Santana, Manuel & Pijoan-Mas, Josep, 2014. "The reservation laws in India and the misallocation of production factors," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 193-209.
- Peter Klenow & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 1997. "The Neoclassical Revival in Growth Economics: Has It Gone Too Far?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 73-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:1044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .