Corporata Taxes, Growth and Welfare in a Schumpeterian Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2000.
"Fiscal policy, elastic labor supply, and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 185-210, February.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1998. "Fiscal Policy, Elastic Labor Supply, and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0068, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1998. "Fiscal Policy, Elastic Labor Supply, and Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 0068, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1999. "Cost reduction, entry, and the interdependence of market structure and economic growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 173-195, February.
- Pietro Peretto & Sjak Smulders, 2002.
"Technological Distance, Growth And Scale Effects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 603-624, July.
- Peretto, Pietro F, 1998.
" Technological Change and Population Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 283-311, December.
- Christopher Laincz & Pietro Peretto, 2006. "Scale effects in endogenous growth theory: an error of aggregation not specification," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 263-288, September.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89730 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hassett, Kevin A. & Hubbard, R. Glenn, 2002. "Tax policy and business investment," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 20, pages 1293-1343 Elsevier.
- Zeng, Jinli & Zhang, Jie, 2002.
"Long-run growth effects of taxation in a non-scale growth model with innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 391-403, May.
- Jinli Zeng & Jie Zhang, 2001. "Long-run growth effects of taxation in a non-scale growth model with innovation," Departmental Working Papers wp0104, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2001.
"Taxation and Corporate Financial Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
8203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 2005. "Growth with Quality-Improving Innovations: An Integrated Framework," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 67-110 Elsevier.
- Elias Dinopoulos & Peter Thompson, 1999. "Scale effects in Schumpeterian models of economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 157-185.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Timothy J. Kehoe, 1992.
"In search of scale effects in trade and growth,"
152, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Peter Howitt, 1999. "Steady Endogenous Growth with Population and R & D Inputs Growing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 715-730, August.
- Alwyn Young, 1998. "Growth without Scale Effects," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(1), pages 41-63, February.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525, May.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Thompson, Peter, 1998. " Schumpeterian Growth without Scale Effects," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 313-35, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.