Report NEP-CFN-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pietro Veronesi & Lubos Pastor, 2005. "Was There a Nasdaq Bubble in the Late 1990s?," 2005 Meeting Papers 95, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joel Peress, 2005. "The Stock Market and the Allocation of Capital in a Production Economy," 2005 Meeting Papers 534, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Harald Uhlig & Fiorella De Fiore, 2005. "Bank Finance versus Bond Finance: What Explains the Differences Between US and Europe?," 2005 Meeting Papers 618, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pietro F. Peretto, 2005. "Corporata Taxes, Growth and Welfare in a Schumpeterian Economy," 2005 Meeting Papers 653, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francois Gourio, 2005. "Operating Leverage, Stock Market Cyclicality, and the Cross-Section of Returns," 2005 Meeting Papers 66, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda & Arpad Abraham, 2005. "Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation," 2005 Meeting Papers 661, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sanjay Banerjee & Parantap Basu, 2005. " Uninsured Risks, Loan Contracts and the Declining Equity Premium," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0502, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2005. "Shareholder Protection, Stock Market Development, and Politics," CSEF Working Papers 149, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Morten Christensen & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "Sharpe Ratio Maximization and Expected Utility when Asset Prices have Jumps," Research Paper Series 170, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Andrea Enria & Lorenzo Cappiello & Frank Dierick & Sergio Grittini & Andrew Haralambous & Angela Maddaloni & Philippe Molitor & Fatima Pires & Paolo Poloni, 2004. "Fair value accounting and financial stability," Occasional Paper Series 13, European Central Bank.