Fiscal Policy and Long-Run Growth in R&D-Based Models with Endogenous Market Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ram Sharan Kharel Ph.D., 2012. "Modelling and Forecasting Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 24(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Ismael Sanz, 2014. "The growth effects of tax rates in the OECD," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1217-1255, November.
- Gemmell Norman & Au Joey, 2013. "Do Smaller Governments Raise the Level or Growth of Output? A Review of Recent Evidence," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 64(2), pages 85-116, August.
- Kizuku Takao, 2014. "Dynamic effects of anticipated and temporary tax changes in a R&D-Based growth model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Rosa Capolupo, "undated". "The New Growth Theoris and their Empirics," Working Papers 2005_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2010.
"Government Spending Composition, Technical Change, and Wage Inequality,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 8(6), pages 1325-1358, December.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "Government spending composition, technical change and wage inequality," Working Papers 2009_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- A. Minniti & F. Venturini, 2014. "R&D Policy and Schumpeterian Growth: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers wp945, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dean Scrimgeour, 2015. "Dynamic Scoring in a Romer-Style Economy," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 697-723, January.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kuehnel, 2009.
"Productive Government Expenditure And Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 692-733, September.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kuehnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2314, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kühnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0464, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Oscar Afonso & Sara Monteiro & Maria Thompson, 2014.
"Innovation Economy, Productive Public Expenditure and Economic Growth,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 671-689, November.
- Oscar Afonso & Sara Monteiro & Maria Thompson, 2012. "Innovation Economy, Productive Public Expenditures and Economic Growth," NIPE Working Papers 13/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ram Sharan Kharel Ph.D., 2012. "Modelling and Forecasting Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth in Nepal," NRB Working Paper 09/2012, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Tenryu, Yohei, 2017. "Capital Income Tax, Linear R&D Technology, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 78706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanz Labrador, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, José Félix, 2013. "Política fiscal y crecimiento económico: consideraciones microeconómicas y relaciones macroeconómicas," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 134, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Ismael Sanz, 2011. "The Timing and Persistence of Fiscal Policy Impacts on Growth: Evidence from OECD Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(550), pages 33-58, February.
- Julia Korosteleva & Colin Lawson, 2010.
"The Belarusian case of transition: whither financial repression?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 33-53.
- Dr. (elect.) Julia Korosteleva & Dr. Colin Lawson, "undated". "The Belarusian Case of Transition: Whither Financial Repression?," Working Papers 2006_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Korosteleva, Julia & Lawson, Colin, 2009. "The Belarusian Case of Transition:Whither Financial Repression?," Department of Economics Working Papers 15974, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Rosa Capolupo, 2005. "THE NEW GROWTH THEORIES AND THEIR EMPIRICS, Discussion Paper in Economics, University of Glasgow, N. 2005-04 (http://www.gla.ac.uk/Acad/Economics," GE, Growth, Math methods 0506003, EconWPA.
- repec:nrb:journl:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gemmell, Norman & Au, Joey, 2012. "Government Size, Fiscal Policy and the Level and Growth of Output: A Review of Recent Evidence," Working Paper Series 2603, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Tiago Sequeira, 2004.
"Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2004. "Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp455, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Kizuku Takao, 2014. "Dynamic effects of anticipated and temporary tax changes in a R&D-based growth model," ISER Discussion Paper 0913, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Minniti, Antonio & Venturini, Francesco, 2017. "The long-run growth effects of R&D policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 316-326.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecgro:v:8:y:2003:i:3:p:325-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.