Individually Rational, Balanced-Budget Bayesian Mechanisms and the
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Myerson, Roger B, 1983. "Mechanism Design by an Informed Principal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1767-1797, November.
- D'Aspremont, C. & Cremer, J. & Gerard-Varet, L.-A., 1990. "Incentives and the existence of Pareto-optimal revelation," CORE Discussion Papers 1990015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Cremer, Jacques & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre, 1990.
"Incentives and the existence of Pareto-optimal revelation mechanisms,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 233-254, August.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & CREMER, Jacques & GERARD-VARET, Louis-André, 1990. "Incentives and the existence of Pareto-optimal revelation mechanisms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 902, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Matsushima, Hitoshi, 1991. "Incentive compatible mechanisms with full transferability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 198-203, June.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 1990. "Asymmetric Information Bargaining Problems with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 351-367.
- Makowski Louis & Mezzetti Claudio, 1994. "Bayesian and Weakly Robust First Best Mechanisms: Characterizations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 500-519, December.
- Cremer, Jacques & McLean, Richard P, 1985. "Optimal Selling Strategies under Uncertainty for a Discriminating Monopolist When Demands Are Interdependent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 345-361, March.
- Chung, Kim-Sau, 1999. "A Note on Matsushima's Regularity Condition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 429-433, August.
- Aoyagi, Masaki, 1998. "Correlated Types and Bayesian Incentive Compatible Mechanisms with Budget Balance," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 142-151, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmechanism design; individual rationality; ex-post budget balancing; surplus allocation; informed principal.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .