The Folk Theorem With Inperfect Public Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Drew Fudenberg & David Levine & Eric Maskin, 2008. "The Folk Theorem With Imperfect Public Information," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine (ed.), A Long-Run Collaboration On Long-Run Games, chapter 12, pages 231-273, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David I & Maskin, Eric, 1994. "The Folk Theorem with Imperfect Public Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 997-1039, September.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Eric Maskin, 1994. "The Folk Theorem with Imperfect Public Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 394, David K. Levine.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Eric Maskin, 1994. "The Folk Theorem with Imperfect Public Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2058, David K. Levine.
References listed on IDEAS
- Radner, Roy, 1985. "Repeated Principal-Agent Games with Discounting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1173-1198, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dionne, G. & Doherty, N., 1991.
"Adverse Selection In Insurance Markets: A Selective Survey,"
Cahiers de recherche
9105, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dionne, G. & Doherty, N., 1991. "Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets: a Selective Survey," Cahiers de recherche 9105, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ely, Jeffrey C. & Valimaki, Juuso, 2002.
"A Robust Folk Theorem for the Prisoner's Dilemma,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 84-105, January.
- Jeffrey C. Ely & Juuso Valimaki, 1999. "A Robust Folk Theorem for the Prisoner's Dilemma," Discussion Papers 1264, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jeffrey Ely, 2000. "A Robust Folk Theorem for the Prisoners' Dilemma," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0210, Econometric Society.
- Burghof, Hans-Peter & Henschel, Claudia, 1998. "Credit information in universal banking: A clinical study," CFS Working Paper Series 1998/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman, 2012. "Dynamic Moral Hazard, Learning and Belief Manipulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Yamamoto, Yuichi, 2011.
"Learning from private information in noisy repeated games,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1733-1769, September.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Yamamoto, Yuichi, 2011. "Learning from Private Information in Noisy Repeated Games," Scholarly Articles 9962008, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- DESGRANGES, Gabriel & FOUCAULT, Thierry, 2000.
"Reputation-based pricing and price improvements in dealership markets,"
HEC Research Papers Series
716, HEC Paris, revised 01 Mar 2002.
- Thierry Foucault & Gabriel Desgranges, 2012. "Reputation-Based Pricing and Price Improvements in Dealership Markets," Working Papers hal-00722600, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Gabriel Desgranges, 2005. "Reputation-based pricing and price improvements in dealership markets," Post-Print halshs-00006428, HAL.
- Desgranges, Gabriel & Foucault, Thierry, 2002. "Reputation-Based Pricing and Price Improvements in Dealership Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Özalp Özer & Yanchong Zheng & Kay-Yut Chen, 2011. "Trust in Forecast Information Sharing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(6), pages 1111-1137, June.
- Radner, Roy, 1989. "Dynamic Games in Organization Theory," Working Paper Series 228, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Feb 1991.
- Stanley Reiter, 1999. "Coordination of Economic Activity: An Example," Discussion Papers 1263, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Harbaugh, Rick & To, Ted, 2014. "Opportunistic discrimination," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 192-204.
- Nadide Banu Olcay, 2016. "Dynamic incentive contracts with termination threats," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(4), pages 255-288, December.
- Takako Fujiwara‐Greve & Henrich R. Greve & Stefan Jonsson, 2016. "Asymmetry Of Customer Loss And Recovery Under Endogenous Partnerships: Theory And Evidence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57(1), pages 3-30, February.
- Sabac, Florin, 2008. "Dynamic incentives and retirement," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 172-200, September.
- Yamamoto, Yuichi, 2012. "Characterizing belief-free review-strategy equilibrium payoffs under conditional independence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1998-2027.
- Pierre Jinghong Liang, 2000. "Accounting Recognition, Moral Hazard, and Communication," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 17(3), pages 458-490, September.
- James M. Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts," Introductory Chapters, in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.),The Handbook of Organizational Economics, Princeton University Press.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Sergei Golovan, 2019. "Physician’s altruism in incentive contracts: Medicare’s quality race," CINCH Working Paper Series 1903, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.
- Herbold, Daniel, 2013. "Effort Incentives and On-the-Job Search: An Alternative Role for Efficiency Wages in Employment Contracts," VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79983, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Zhao, Rui R., 2012. "Renegotiation and conflict resolution in relational contracting," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 964-983.
- Dwight Jaffee & Thomas Russell, 1998.
"The Causes and Consequences of Rate Regulation in the Auto Insurance Industry,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Property-Casualty Insurance, pages 81-112,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dwight Jaffee & Thomas Russell, 1995. "The Causes and Consequences of Rate Regulation in the Auto Insurance Industry," NBER Working Papers 5245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation ; game theory ; economic models;
All these keywords.
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Linda Woodbury The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Linda Woodbury to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.