A Dynamic Multiple Equation Approach for Forecasting PM2.5 Pollution in Santiago, Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moisan, Stella & Herrera, Rodrigo & Clements, Adam, 2018. "A dynamic multiple equation approach for forecasting PM2.5 pollution in Santiago, Chile," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 566-581.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick E.P., 2007.
"Measuring the immeasurable -- A survey of sustainability indices,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-8, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick, 2006. "Measuring the immeasurable: a survey of substainability indices," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-073, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick, 2007. "Measuring the Immeasurable: A Survey of Sustainability Indices," MPRA Paper 91562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Halbert White, 2006.
"Tests of Conditional Predictive Ability,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1545-1578, November.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Halbert White, 2003. "Tests of conditional predictive ability," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 572, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & White, Halbert, 2003. "Tests of Conditional Predictive Ability," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5jk0j5jh, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Halbert White, 2003. "Tests of Conditional Predictive Ability," Econometrics 0308001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Sujit K. Sahu & Kanti V. Mardia, 2005. "A Bayesian kriged Kalman model for short‐term forecasting of air pollution levels," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(1), pages 223-244, January.
- Amisano, Gianni & Giacomini, Raffaella, 2007.
"Comparing Density Forecasts via Weighted Likelihood Ratio Tests,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 177-190, April.
- Gianni Amisano & Raffaella Giacomini, 2005. "Comparing Density Forecsts via Weighted Likelihood Ratio Tests," Working Papers ubs0504, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Clements, A.E. & Hurn, A.S. & Li, Z., 2016.
"Forecasting day-ahead electricity load using a multiple equation time series approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 522-530.
- Adam Clements & Stan Hurn & Zili Li, 2014. "Forecasting day-ahead electricity load using a multiple equation time series approach," NCER Working Paper Series 103, National Centre for Econometric Research, revised 06 May 2015.
- Tilmann Gneiting & Roopesh Ranjan, 2011. "Comparing Density Forecasts Using Threshold- and Quantile-Weighted Scoring Rules," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 411-422, July.
- R. Winkler & Javier Muñoz & José Cervera & José Bernardo & Gail Blattenberger & Joseph Kadane & Dennis Lindley & Allan Murphy & Robert Oliver & David Ríos-Insua, 1996. "Scoring rules and the evaluation of probabilities," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 5(1), pages 1-60, June.
- Tim Hill & Marcus O'Connor & William Remus, 1996. "Neural Network Models for Time Series Forecasts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(7), pages 1082-1092, July.
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Ranjan, Roopesh, 2011. "Comparing Density Forecasts Using Threshold- and Quantile-Weighted Scoring Rules," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(3), pages 411-422.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Draisma, Gerrit, 1997. "Recognizing changing seasonal patterns using artificial neural networks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 273-280, November.
- Zaiyong Tang & Paul A. Fishwick, 1993. "Feedforward Neural Nets as Models for Time Series Forecasting," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 374-385, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAir quality; Particulate matter; Dynamic multiple equations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2017-07-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-07-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2017-07-02 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:auncer:2017_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (School of Economics and Finance) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask School of Economics and Finance to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ncerrau.html .