A Bayesian kriged Kalman model for short‐term forecasting of air pollution levels
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cui, Can & Wu, Teresa & Hu, Mengqi & Weir, Jeffery D. & Li, Xiwang, 2016. "Short-term building energy model recommendation system: A meta-learning approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 251-263.
- Sotirios Bersimis & Stavros Degiannakis & Dimitrios Georgakellos, 2017.
"Real-time monitoring of carbon monoxide using value-at-risk measure and control charting,"
Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 89-108, January.
- Bersimis, Sotirios & Degiannakis, Stavros & Georgakellos, Dimitrios, 2015. "Real Time Monitoring of Carbon Monoxide Using Value-at-Risk Measure and Control Charting," MPRA Paper 65865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Liu & Gavin Shaddick & James V. Zidek, 2017. "Incorporating High-Dimensional Exposure Modelling into Studies of Air Pollution and Health," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 559-581, December.
- Moisan, Stella & Herrera, Rodrigo & Clements, Adam, 2018.
"A dynamic multiple equation approach for forecasting PM2.5 pollution in Santiago, Chile,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 566-581.
- Stella Moisan & Rodrigo Herrera & Adam Clements, 2017. "A Dynamic Multiple Equation Approach for Forecasting PM2.5 Pollution in Santiago, Chile," NCER Working Paper Series 117, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Yi Liu & Gavin Shaddick & James V. Zidek, 0. "Incorporating High-Dimensional Exposure Modelling into Studies of Air Pollution and Health," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- K. Shuvo Bakar, 2020. "Interpolation of daily rainfall data using censored Bayesian spatially varying model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 135-152, March.
- Jonas Wallin & David Bolin, 2015. "Geostatistical Modelling Using Non-Gaussian Matérn Fields," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(3), pages 872-890, September.
- T. Subba Rao & Gyorgy Terdik, 2017. "A New Covariance Function and Spatio-Temporal Prediction (Kriging) for A Stationary Spatio-Temporal Random Process," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 936-959, November.
- Sujit K. Sahu & Alan E. Gelfand & David M. Holland, 2010. "Fusing point and areal level space–time data with application to wet deposition," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(1), pages 77-103, January.
- Dorel Paraschiv & Cristiana Tudor & Radu Petrariu, 2015. "The Textile Industry and Sustainable Development: A Holt–Winters Forecasting Investigation for the Eastern European Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-12, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:54:y:2005:i:1:p:223-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.