Fusing point and areal level space-time data with application to wet deposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Hao, 2004. "Inconsistent Estimation and Asymptotically Equal Interpolations in Model-Based Geostatistics," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 250-261, January.
- Ana G. Rappold & Alan E. Gelfand & David M. Holland, 2008. "Modelling mercury deposition through latent space-time processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 57(2), pages 187-205.
- Le, Nhu D. & Zidek, James V., 1992. "Interpolation with uncertain spatial covariances: A Bayesian alternative to Kriging," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 351-374, November.
- Sujit K. Sahu & Kanti V. Mardia, 2005. "A Bayesian kriged Kalman model for short-term forecasting of air pollution levels," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(1), pages 223-244.
- Christopher K. Wikle, 2003. "Hierarchical Models in Environmental Science," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 71(2), pages 181-199, August.
- Montserrat Fuentes & Adrian E. Raftery, 2005. "Model Evaluation and Spatial Interpolation by Bayesian Combination of Observations with Outputs from Numerical Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 36-45, March.
- Sahu, Sujit K. & Gelfand, Alan E. & Holland, David M., 2007. "High-Resolution SpaceTime Ozone Modeling for Assessing Trends," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1221-1234, December.
- Gabriel Huerta & Bruno Sansó & Jonathan R. Stroud, 2004. "A spatiotemporal model for Mexico City ozone levels," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(2), pages 231-248.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daisuke Murakami & Morito Tsutsumi, 2015. "Area-to-point parameter estimation with geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 207-225, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:59:y:2010:i:1:p:77-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.