Continuous inference for aggregated point process data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Benjamin M. & Davies, Tilman M. & Rowlingson, Barry S. & Diggle, Peter J., 2015. "Bayesian Inference and Data Augmentation Schemes for Spatial, Spatiotemporal and Multivariate Log-Gaussian Cox Processes in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 63(i07).
- Montserrat Fuentes & Adrian E. Raftery, 2005. "Model Evaluation and Spatial Interpolation by Bayesian Combination of Observations with Outputs from Numerical Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 36-45, March.
- Peter J. Diggle & Raquel Menezes & Ting‐li Su, 2010. "Geostatistical inference under preferential sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(2), pages 191-232, March.
- Anders Brix & Peter J. Diggle, 2001. "Spatiotemporal prediction for log‐Gaussian Cox processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(4), pages 823-841.
- Zhang, Hao, 2004. "Inconsistent Estimation and Asymptotically Equal Interpolations in Model-Based Geostatistics," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 250-261, January.
- Mark Girolami & Ben Calderhead, 2011. "Riemann manifold Langevin and Hamiltonian Monte Carlo methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 73(2), pages 123-214, March.
- Diggle, Peter J. & Guan, Yongtao & Hart, Anthony C. & Paize, Fauzia & Stanton, Michelle, 2010. "Estimating Individual-Level Risk in Spatial Epidemiology Using Spatially Aggregated Information on the Population at Risk," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(492), pages 1394-1402.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:181:y:2018:i:4:p:1125-1150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.