A spectral method for spatial downscaling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Montserrat Fuentes & Adrian E. Raftery, 2005. "Model Evaluation and Spatial Interpolation by Bayesian Combination of Observations with Outputs from Numerical Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 36-45, March.
- John Hughes & Murali Haran, 2013. "Dimension reduction and alleviation of confounding for spatial generalized linear mixed models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Peter J. Diggle & Raquel Menezes & Ting‐li Su, 2010. "Geostatistical inference under preferential sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(2), pages 191-232, March.
- Morris, Jeffrey S. & Vannucci, Marina & Brown, Philip J. & Carroll, Raymond J., 2003. "Wavelet-Based Nonparametric Modeling of Hierarchical Functions in Colon Carcinogenesis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 573-583, January.
- Hai Nguyen & Noel Cressie & Amy Braverman, 2012. "Spatial Statistical Data Fusion for Remote Sensing Applications," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(499), pages 1004-1018, September.
- Hodges, James S. & Reich, Brian J., 2010. "Adding Spatially-Correlated Errors Can Mess Up the Fixed Effect You Love," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 64(4), pages 325-334.
- D. Pati & B. J. Reich & D. B. Dunson, 2011. "Bayesian geostatistical modelling with informative sampling locations," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(1), pages 35-48.
- Alan E. Gelfand & Sujit K. Sahu & David M. Holland, 2012. "On the effect of preferential sampling in spatial prediction," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 565-578, November.
- Christopher J. Paciorek, 2012. "Combining spatial information sources while accounting for systematic errors in proxies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 429-451, May.
- Veronica J. Berrocal & Alan E. Gelfand & David M. Holland, 2012. "Space-Time Data fusion Under Error in Computer Model Output: An Application to Modeling Air Quality," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 837-848, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan J. Parker & Brian J. Reich & Jo Eidsvik, 2016. "A Fused Lasso Approach to Nonstationary Spatial Covariance Estimation," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 569-587, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:70:y:2014:i:4:p:932-942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.