Spectral methods for nonstationary spatial processes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2005.
"Exact and Approximate Stepdown Methods for Multiple Hypothesis Testing,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 94-108, March.
- Joseph Romano & Michael Wolf, 2003. "Exact and approximate stepdown methods for multiple hypothesis testing," Economics Working Papers 727, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montserrat Fuentes & Peter Guttorp & Peter Challenor, 2003. "Statistical Assessment of Numerical Models," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 71(2), pages 201-221, August.
- Joaquim Henriques Vianna Neto & Alexandra M. Schmidt & Peter Guttorp, 2014. "Accounting for spatially varying directional effects in spatial covariance structures," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 103-122, January.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:1:p:95-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:113:y:2013:i:c:p:30-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher K. Wikle, 2003. "Hierarchical Models in Environmental Science," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 71(2), pages 181-199, August.
- Alan Gelfand & Alexandra Schmidt & Sudipto Banerjee & C. Sirmans, 2004. "Nonstationary multivariate process modeling through spatially varying coregionalization," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 13(2), pages 263-312, December.
- Tatiyana V. Apanasovich & David Ruppert & Joanne R. Lupton & Natasa Popovic & Nancy D. Turner & Robert S. Chapkin & Raymond J. Carroll, 2008. "Aberrant Crypt Foci and Semiparametric Modeling of Correlated Binary Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 490-500, June.
- Kleiber, William & Nychka, Douglas, 2012. "Nonstationary modeling for multivariate spatial processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 76-91.
- Chiranjit Mukherjee & Prasad Kasibhatla & Mike West, 2014. "Spatially varying SAR models and Bayesian inference for high-resolution lattice data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(3), pages 473-494, June.
- Alexandre Rodrigues & Peter J. Diggle, 2010. "A Class of Convolution-Based Models for Spatio-Temporal Processes with Non-Separable Covariance Structure," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(4), pages 553-567.
- Fuentes, Montserrat, 2005. "A formal test for nonstationarity of spatial stochastic processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 30-54, September.
- Li, Yang & Zhu, Zhengyuan, 2016. "Modeling nonstationary covariance function with convolution on sphere," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 233-246.
- Lim, Chae Young & Stein, Michael, 2008. "Properties of spatial cross-periodograms using fixed-domain asymptotics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(9), pages 1962-1984, October.
- Fernández-Avilés, G & Montero, JM & Mateu, J, 2011. "Mathematical Genesis of the Spatio-Temporal Covariance Functions," MPRA Paper 35874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter J. Brockwell & Yasumasa Matsuda, 2015. "Levy-driven CARMA Random Fields on Rn," TERG Discussion Papers 339, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:3:p:833-857 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:5:p:919-939 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:3:p:759-768 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Tingley & Benjamin Shaby, 2015. "Comments on: Comparing and selecting spatial predictors using local criteria," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 47-53, March.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "HAC estimation in a spatial framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 131-154, September.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:204-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whitcher, Brandon, 2006. "Wavelet-based bootstrapping of spatial patterns on a finite lattice," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2399-2421, May.
- Ryan J. Parker & Brian J. Reich & Jo Eidsvik, 2016. "A Fused Lasso Approach to Nonstationary Spatial Covariance Estimation," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 569-587, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:89:y:2002:i:1:p:197-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .