Adding Spatially-Correlated Errors Can Mess Up the Fixed Effect You Love
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duncan Lee & Alastair Rushworth & Sujit K. Sahu, 2014. "A Bayesian localized conditional autoregressive model for estimating the health effects of air pollution," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 419-429, June.
- repec:spr:jagbes:v:22:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13253-017-0276-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam A. Szpiro & Lianne Sheppard & Sara D. Adar & Joel D. Kaufman, 2014. "Estimating acute air pollution health effects from cohort study data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 164-174, March.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:61-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duncan Lee & Richard Mitchell, 2013. "Locally adaptive spatial smoothing using conditional auto-regressive models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 593-608, August.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:3:p:780-797 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:360:y:2017:i:c:p:252-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daisuke Murakami & Daniel Griffith, 2015. "Random effects specifications in eigenvector spatial filtering: a simulation study," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 311-331, October.
- Trevor J. Hefley & Mevin B. Hooten & Ephraim M. Hanks & Robin E. Russell & Daniel P. Walsh, 2017. "The Bayesian Group Lasso for Confounded Spatial Data," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 22(1), pages 42-59, March.
- Brian J. Reich & Howard H. Chang & Kristen M. Foley, 2014. "A spectral method for spatial downscaling," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 932-942, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:64:i:4:y:2010:p:325-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.