Report NEP-FOR-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Senra, Eva & Espasa, Antoni, 2017. "22 Years of inflation assessment and forecasting experience at the bulletin of EU & US inflation and macroeconomic analysis," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 24678, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Jaqueson K Galimberti, 2017. "Forecasting GDP growth from the outer space," KOF Working papers 17-427, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Oskar Knapik, 2017. "Modeling and forecasting electricity price jumps in the Nord Pool power market," CREATES Research Papers 2017-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Joaquin Vespignani, 2017. "World steel production: A new monthly indicator of global real economic activity," CAMA Working Papers 2017-42, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stella Moisan & Rodrigo Herrera & Adam Clements, 2017. "A Dynamic Multiple Equation Approach for Forecasting PM2.5 Pollution in Santiago, Chile," NCER Working Paper Series 117, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Simionescu, Mihaela, 2017. "Prediction intervals for inflation and unemployment rate in Romania. A Bayesian approach," GLO Discussion Paper Series 82, Global Labor Organization (GLO).