R&D spillovers through student flows, institutions, and economic growth: What can we learn from African countries?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thanh Le, 2012. "R&D Spillovers through Student Flows, Institutions, and Economic Growth: What can we Learn from A frican Countries?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(1), pages 115-130, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie & Frank Lichtenberg, 2001.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Transfer Technology Across Borders?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 490-497, August.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Frank Lichtenberg, 2001. "Does foreign direct investment transfer technology across borders?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6221, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2015.
"Do good institutions enhance the effect of technological spillovers on productivity? Comparative evidence from developed and transition economies,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 133-154.
- Krammer, Sorin, 2010. "Do good institutions enhance the effect of technological spillovers on productivity? Comparative evidence from developed and transition economies," MPRA Paper 53985, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqmrg6:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .