Market and Economic Modelling of the Intelligent Grid: End of Year Report 2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lund, P.D., 2007. "Effectiveness of policy measures in transforming the energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 627-639, January.
- Deepak Sharma and Robert Bartels, 1997. "Distributed Electricity Generation in Competitive Energy Markets: A Case Study in Australia," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 17-40.
- Celik, Ali Naci, 2004. "A statistical analysis of wind power density based on the Weibull and Rayleigh models at the southern region of Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 593-604.
- Fthenakis, Vasilis & Mason, James E. & Zweibel, Ken, 2009. "The technical, geographical, and economic feasibility for solar energy to supply the energy needs of the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 387-399, February.
- Yang, Ming & Blyth, William & Bradley, Richard & Bunn, Derek & Clarke, Charlie & Wilson, Tom, 2008. "Evaluating the power investment options with uncertainty in climate policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1933-1950, July.
- Langni, Ole & Diekmann, Jochen & Lehr, Ulrike, 2009.
"Advanced mechanisms for the promotion of renewable energy--Models for the future evolution of the German Renewable Energy Act,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1289-1297, April.
- Ole Langniß & Jochen Diekmann & Ulrike Lehr, 2008. "Advanced Mechanisms for the Promotion of Renewable Energy: Models for the Future Evolution of the German Renewable Energy Act," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 826, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Simshauser & Phillip Wild, 2009.
"The Western Australian Power Dilemma,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 342-369, December.
- Paul Edward Simshauser & Phillip Wild, 2009. "The Western Australian Power Dilemma," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Gulli, Francesco, 2006. "Small distributed generation versus centralised supply: a social cost-benefit analysis in the residential and service sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 804-832, May.
- Bergmann, Ariel & Hanley, Nick & Wright, Robert, 2006. "Valuing the attributes of renewable energy investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1004-1014, June.
- Hughes, Larry & Bell, Jeff, 2006. "Compensating customer-generators: a taxonomy describing methods of compensating customer-generators for electricity supplied to the grid," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1532-1539, September.
- Gan, Lin & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Kolshus, Hans H., 2007. "Green electricity market development: Lessons from Europe and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-155, January.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "Distributed generation: An empirical analysis of primary motivators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1648-1659, May.
- Evert du Marchie Van Voorthuysen, 2008. "Two scenarios for a solar world economy," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(3), pages 233-247.
- Shafiei, Ehsan & Saboohi, Yadollah & Ghofrani, Mohammad B., 2009. "Optimal policy of energy innovation in developing countries: Development of solar PV in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1116-1127, March.
- Garnaut,Ross, 2008. "The Garnaut Climate Change Review," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521744447.
- Huber, Claus & Ryan, Lisa & O Gallachoir, Brian & Resch, Gustav & Polaski, Katrina & Bazilian, Morgan, 2007. "Economic modelling of price support mechanisms for renewable energy: Case study on Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1172-1185, February.
- Dale, Lewis & Milborrow, David & Slark, Richard & Strbac, Goran, 2004. "Total cost estimates for large-scale wind scenarios in UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1949-1956, November.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Johnson, Anna, 2000. "The diffusion of renewable energy technology: an analytical framework and key issues for research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 625-640, July.
- Greg Ball, Debra Lloyd-Zannetti, Brian Horii, Dan Birch, Robert E. Ricks, and Holly Lively, 1997. "Integrated Local Transmission and Distribution Planning Using Customer Outage Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 137-160.
- Menz, Fredric C., 2005. "Green electricity policies in the United States: case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2398-2410, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bell, William Paul & Wild, Phillip & Foster, John, 2013. "The transformative effect of unscheduled generation by solar PV and wind generation on net electricity demand," MPRA Paper 46065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Foster & William Paul Bell & Craig Froome & Phil Wild & Liam Wagner & Deepak Sharma & Suwin Sandu & Suchi Misra & Ravindra Bagia, 2012. "Institutional adaptability to redress electricity infrastructure vulnerability due to climate change," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 7-2012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bell, William Paul, 2012. "The impact of climate change on generation and transmission in the Australian national electricity market," MPRA Paper 38111, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Feb 2012.
- Foster, John & Wagner, Liam & Liebman, Ariel, 2017. "Economic and investment models for future grids: Final Report Project 3," MPRA Paper 78866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Phil Wild & Junhua Zhao & Lucas Skoofa & Craig Froome, 2011. "Market and Economic Modelling of the Intelligent Grid: End of Year Report 2009," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 09, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- del Río, Pablo & Bleda, Mercedes, 2012. "Comparing the innovation effects of support schemes for renewable electricity technologies: A function of innovation approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 272-282.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Phil Wild & William Paul Bell & Junhua Zhao & Craig Froome, 2011. "Market and Economic Modelling of the Intelligent Grid: Interim Report 2011," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 11, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Cardella, Eric & Ewing, Brad & Williams, Ryan Blake, 2018. "Green is Good – The Impact of Information Nudges on the Adoption of Voluntary Green Power Plans," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266583, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Baharoon, Dhyia Aidroos & Rahman, Hasimah Abdul & Fadhl, Saeed Obaid, 2016. "Publics׳ knowledge, attitudes and behavioral toward the use of solar energy in Yemen power sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 498-515.
- Andreas Welling, 2017. "Green Finance: Recent developments, characteristics and important actors," FEMM Working Papers 170002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- del Río, Pablo, 2012. "The dynamic efficiency of feed-in tariffs: The impact of different design elements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 139-151.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar, 2012. "Assessing the performance of renewable electricity support instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 635-644.
- Mezher, Toufic & Dawelbait, Gihan & Abbas, Zeina, 2012. "Renewable energy policy options for Abu Dhabi: Drivers and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 315-328.
- Mac Domhnaill, Ciarán & Ryan, Lisa, 2020. "Towards renewable electricity in Europe: Revisiting the determinants of renewable electricity in the European Union," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 955-965.
- Moran, Dominic & Sherrington, Chris, 2007. "An economic assessment of windfarm power generation in Scotland including externalities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2811-2825, May.
- Wang, Lu & Wei, Yi-Ming & Brown, Marilyn A., 2017. "Global transition to low-carbon electricity: A bibliometric analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 57-68.
- Ayoub, Nasser & Yuji, Naka, 2012. "Governmental intervention approaches to promote renewable energies—Special emphasis on Japanese feed-in tariff," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 191-201.
- Portman, Michelle E. & Duff, John A. & Köppel, Johann & Reisert, Jessica & Higgins, Megan E., 2009. "Offshore wind energy development in the exclusive economic zone: Legal and policy supports and impediments in Germany and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3596-3607, September.
- Schallenberg-Rodriguez, Julieta, 2017. "Renewable electricity support systems: Are feed-in systems taking the lead?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1422-1439.
- Miremadi, I. & Saboohi, Y. & Arasti, M., 2019. "The influence of public R&D and knowledge spillovers on the development of renewable energy sources: The case of the Nordic countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 450-463.
- Susaeta, Andres & Lal, Pankaj & Alavalapati, Janaki & Mercer, Evan, 2011. "Random preferences towards bioenergy environmental externalities: A case study of woody biomass based electricity in the Southern United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1111-1118.
- Mr David Hanna & Dr Elaine Ramsey & Dr Norry McBride & Mr Derek Bond, 2010. "Maximising the Economic Benefits of Renewable Energy - A Northern Periphery Programme Perspective," Accounting, Finance and Economics Research Group Working Papers 0, Ulster Business School.
- Olson-Hazboun, Shawn K. & Howe, Peter D. & Leiserowitz, Anthony, 2018. "The influence of extractive activities on public support for renewable energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 117-126.
- Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav, 2010. "Techno-economic evaluation of concentrating solar power generation in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3015-3029, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed Generation. Energy Economics; Electricity Markets; Renewable Energy;
All these keywords.
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2011-12-19 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqeemg:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eemuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.