Advanced Mechanisms for the Promotion of Renewable Energy: Models for the Future Evolution of the German Renewable Energy Act
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Langni, Ole & Diekmann, Jochen & Lehr, Ulrike, 2009. "Advanced mechanisms for the promotion of renewable energy--Models for the future evolution of the German Renewable Energy Act," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1289-1297, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008.
"Germany's solar cell promotion: Dark clouds on the horizon,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4198-4204, November.
- Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008. "Germany's Solar Cell Promotion: Dark Clouds on the Horizon," Ruhr Economic Papers 40, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Claudia Kemfert & Jochen Diekmann, 2006. "Perspectives for Germany's Energy Policy," Weekly Report, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 2(2), pages 11-22.
- Claudia Kemfert & Thure Traber, 2008. "Strommarkt: Engpässe im Netz behindern den Wettbewerb," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 75(15), pages 178-183.
- Claudia Kemfert, 2007. "The European electricity and climate policy—complement or substitute?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(1), pages 115-130, February.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Green, Richard, 2006. "Electricity liberalisation in Europe--how competitive will it be?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2532-2541, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Renewable Energy; Promotion; Policy Design; Feed-In Tariff; Minimum Price Standards;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-10-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-10-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .