New Product Introduction and Market Evolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bianchi, Marina, 2002. "Novelty, preferences, and fashion: when goods are unsettling," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Silvia Bertarelli & Roberto Censolo, 2006. "Taste For Variety, Taste For Novelty And Price Behaviour," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 93-111, February.
More about this item
Keywordsproduct cycle; successful innovation;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .