The Precision of Instrumental Variables Estimates With Grouped Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphael, Steven & Rice, Lorien, 2002. "Car ownership, employment, and earnings," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 109-130, July.
- repec:eee:wodepe:v:6:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iyer, S. & Shrivastava, A. & Ticku, R., 2017. "Holy Wars? Temple desecrations in Medieval India," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1705, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Reyes, Luis Carlos, 2014.
"Estimating the Causal Effect of Forced Eradication on Coca Cultivation in Colombian Municipalities,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 70-84.
- Reyes, Luis Carlos, 2011. "Estimating the causal effect of forced eradication on coca cultivation in Colombian municipalities," MPRA Paper 33478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fertig, Michael, 2003.
"Educational Production, Endogenous Peer Group Formation and Class Composition – Evidence from the PISA 2000 Study,"
IZA Discussion Papers
714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fertig, Michael, 2003. "Educational Production, Endogenous Peer Group Formation and Class Composition - Evidence from the PISA 2000 Study," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 76, Royal Economic Society.
- Lee, David S. & Card, David, 2008.
"Regression discontinuity inference with specification error,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 655-674, February.
- David S. Lee & David Card, 2006. "Regression Discontinuity Inference with Specification Error," NBER Technical Working Papers 0322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorien Rice & Cynthia Bansak, 2014. "The Effect Of Welfare Asset Rules On Auto Ownership, Employment, And Welfare Participation: A Longitudinal Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 306-333, April.
- Richard B. Fabling & Arthur Grimes, 2007.
"Practice Makes Profit: Business Practices and Firm Success,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 383-399, December.
- Fabling, Richard & Grimes , Arthur, 2006. "Practice Makes Profit: Business Practices and Firm Success," Occasional Papers 06/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- David Figlio & Jens Ludwig, 2012.
"Sex, Drugs, and Catholic Schools: Private Schooling and Non-Market Adolescent Behaviors,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(4), pages 385-415, November.
- David Figlio & Jens Ludwig, 2000. "Sex, Drugs, and Catholic Schools: Private Schooling and Non-Market Adolescent Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 7990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrien Montalbo, 2018. "Industrial activities and primary schooling in early nineteenth-century France," PSE Working Papers halshs-01826346, HAL.
- Tandon, Sharad, 2012. "Agricultural Support and Political Mobilization: Evidence from Andhra Pradesh," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124412, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsinstrumental variables; standard errors; grouped data;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:indrel:374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .