Facilitating Artificial Intelligence and block chain systems, partnerships and technologies: emerging global actors and players in Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoang,Trung Xuan & Le,Duong Trung & Nguyen,Ha Minh & Vuong,Nguyen Dinh Tuan, 2019.
"Labor Market Impacts and Responses : The Economic Consequences of a Marine Environmental Disaster,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8827, The World Bank.
- Hoang, Trung & Le, Duong & Nguyen, Ha & Vuong, Nguyen, 2019. "Labor Market Impacts and Responses: The Economic Consequences of a Marine Environmental Disaster," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290963, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mattoo,Aaditya & Staiger,Robert W., 2019.
"Trade Wars : What Do They Mean ? Why Are They Happening Now ? What Are the Costs ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8829, The World Bank.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Robert W. Staiger, 2019. "Trade Wars: What do they Mean? Why are they Happening Now? What are the Costs?," NBER Working Papers 25762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsArtificial Intelligence; Vertical Integration; Block chain systems; Sustainable Development; energy; climate; environment; Fourth Industrial Revolution; The Bionic Revolution; patents; intellectual property; trade relationships; transparency; information disclosure;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2019-06-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2019-06-24 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2019-06-24 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:94210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.