Communities of Practice and Virtual Learning Communities: Benefits, barriers and success factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haradhan Kumar MOHAJAN, 2017.
"Roles Of Communities Of Practice For The Development Of The Society,"
Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 6(3), pages 27-46, September.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2017. "Roles of Communities of Practice for the Development of the Society," MPRA Paper 82954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2017.
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:3:y:2017:i:6:p:27-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Nkuna & A. S. A. du Toit, 2014. "Knowledge Sharing Through Communities of Practice in a Financial Institution," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(01), pages 1-14.
- Beth Siegel, 2016. "Best practices in the design and implementation of learning communities," Community Development Working Paper 2016-1, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Naim Ahmad & Noorulhasan Naveed Quadri & Mohamed Rafik N. Qureshi & Mohammad Mahtab Alam, 2018. "Relationship Modeling of Critical Success Factors for Enhancing Sustainability and Performance in E-Learning," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-16, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunities of practice; collaborative; informal learning; interactivity; usability; e-learning;
All these keywords.
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2008-05-17 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PPM-2008-05-17 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.