Report NEP-ICT-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Metiu, Anca & Obodaru, Otilia, 2008. "Women's Professional Identity Formation in the Free/Open Source Software Community," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Fontainha, Elsa & Gannon-Leary, Pat, 2008. "Communities of Practice and Virtual Learning Communities: Benefits, barriers and success factors," MPRA Paper 8708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277767_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fratostiteanu, Cosmin, 2008. "Implications of the Information and Communication Technology Development on Firms’ Performance," MPRA Paper 8755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agatz, N.A.H. & Campbell, A.M. & Fleischmann, M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & Savelsbergh, M.W.P., 2008. "Demand Management Opportunities in E-fulfillment: What Internet Retailers Can Learn from Revenue Management," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-021-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Possibilities of quality enhancement in higher education by intensive use of information technology," MPRA Paper 8705, University Library of Munich, Germany.