Roles of Communities of Practice for the Development of the Society
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haradhan Kumar MOHAJAN, 2017. "Roles Of Communities Of Practice For The Development Of The Society," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 6(3), pages 27-46, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joanne Roberts, 2006. "Limits to Communities of Practice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 623-639, May.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Paul R. Carlile, 2002. "A Pragmatic View of Knowledge and Boundaries: Boundary Objects in New Product Development," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 442-455, August.
- Diana TÃ‚RNÄ‚VEANU, 2012. "A Virtual Community of Practice Proposal for Business Intelligence Researchers," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(3), pages 50-58.
- Hinton, Brad, 2003. "Knowledge Management And Communities Of Practice: An Experience From Rabobank Australia And New Zealand," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 5(3), pages 1-15.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski, 2002. "Knowing in Practice: Enacting a Collective Capability in Distributed Organizing," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 249-273, June.
- Fontainha, Elsa & Gannon-Leary, Pat, 2008. "Communities of Practice and Virtual Learning Communities: Benefits, barriers and success factors," MPRA Paper 8708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Hildreth & Chris Kimble & Peter Wright, 2005. "Computer Mediated Communications and Communities of Practice," Industrial Organization 0504005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Seely Brown & Paul Duguid, 1991. "Organizational Learning and Communities-of-Practice: Toward a Unified View of Working, Learning, and Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 40-57, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunities of practice; knowledge management; social learning; virtual communities.;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:82954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.