A Virtual Community of Practice Proposal for Business Intelligence Researchers
In an economical post-crisis context, the general tendency is to migrate to stronger alliances that offer support. One solution is a virtual community of practice (VCoPs) that offers an important knowledge management tool, as it is based on common goals and shared interests on a large period of time, it is capable to develop the social capital, create new knowledge, exploit the existing tacit knowledge, stimulate innovation and disseminate the results. An organization can remain an important competitor in a changing market only optimizing performance, constantly taking advantage of the raisin opportunities, risking and being flexible at new multiple demands.
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST|
Web page: http://revistaie.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claudia DURAN & Felisa CORDOVA, 2012. "Conceptual Analysis for the Strategic and Operational Knowledge Man-agement of a Port Community," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 35-44.
- Alina Mihaela ION, 2012. "Influence of ICT Development on Education," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 154-163.
- Ion IVAN & Cristian CIUREA & Mihai DOINEA, 2012. "Collaborative Virtual Organizations in Knowledge-based Economy," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 143-154.
- Catalin BOJA & Cristian TOMA, 2011. "University 4.4 â€“ A Development Strategy for Education and Research Centers," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(4), pages 7-12.
- Mihaela I. MUNTEAN, 2009. "Collaborative Environments. Considerations Concerning Some Collaborative Systems," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 5-11.
- Chris Kimble & Alexis Barlow & Feng Li, 2005. "Effective Virtual Teams through Communities of Practice," Industrial Organization 0504006, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:16:y:2012:i:3:p:50-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.