A Virtual Community of Practice Proposal for Business Intelligence Researchers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela I. MUNTEAN, 2009. "Collaborative Environments. Considerations Concerning Some Collaborative Systems," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 5-11.
- Alina Mihaela ION, 2012. "Influence of ICT Development on Education," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 154-163.
- Catalin BOJA & Cristian TOMA, 2011. "University 4.4 â€“ A Development Strategy for Education and Research Centers," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(4), pages 7-12.
- Claudia DURAN & Felisa CORDOVA, 2012. "Conceptual Analysis for the Strategic and Operational Knowledge Man-agement of a Port Community," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 35-44.
- Chris Kimble & Alexis Barlow & Feng Li, 2005. "Effective Virtual Teams through Communities of Practice," Industrial Organization 0504006, EconWPA.
- Ion IVAN & Cristian CIUREA & Mihai DOINEA, 2012. "Collaborative Virtual Organizations in Knowledge-based Economy," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 143-154.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:3:y:2017:i:6:p:27-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haradhan Kumar MOHAJAN, 2017.
"Roles Of Communities Of Practice For The Development Of The Society,"
Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People,
Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 3(6), pages 27-46, September.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2017. "Roles of Communities of Practice for the Development of the Society," MPRA Paper 82954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsVirtual Communities; Communities of Practice; Business Intelligence; Competency; Collaboration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:16:y:2012:i:3:p:50-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.