Roles Of Communities Of Practice For The Development Of The Society
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2017. "Roles of Communities of Practice for the Development of the Society," MPRA Paper 82954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2017.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joanne Roberts, 2006. "Limits to Communities of Practice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 623-639, May.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Paul R. Carlile, 2002. "A Pragmatic View of Knowledge and Boundaries: Boundary Objects in New Product Development," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 442-455, August.
- Diana TÃ‚RNÄ‚VEANU, 2012. "A Virtual Community of Practice Proposal for Business Intelligence Researchers," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(3), pages 50-58.
- Hinton, Brad, 2003. "Knowledge Management And Communities Of Practice: An Experience From Rabobank Australia And New Zealand," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 5(3), pages 1-15.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski, 2002. "Knowing in Practice: Enacting a Collective Capability in Distributed Organizing," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 249-273, June.
- Fontainha, Elsa & Gannon-Leary, Pat, 2008. "Communities of Practice and Virtual Learning Communities: Benefits, barriers and success factors," MPRA Paper 8708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Hildreth & Chris Kimble & Peter Wright, 2005. "Computer Mediated Communications and Communities of Practice," Industrial Organization 0504005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Seely Brown & Paul Duguid, 1991. "Organizational Learning and Communities-of-Practice: Toward a Unified View of Working, Learning, and Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 40-57, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohajan, Devajit & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2022. "Sensitivity Analysis among Commodities and Prices: A Utility Maximization Perception," MPRA Paper 116232, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2022.
- Mohajan, Devajit & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2022. "Sensitivity Analysis among Commodities and Coupons during Utility Maximization," MPRA Paper 115554, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2022.
- Mohajan, Devajit & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2022. "Utility maximization analysis of an emerging firm: a bordered Hessian approach," MPRA Paper 115838, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Sep 2022.
- Mohajan, Devajit & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2022. "Sensitivity Analysis between Lagrange Multipliers and Consumer Coupon: Utility Maximization Perspective," MPRA Paper 116022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Sep 2022.
- Mohajan, Devajit & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2022. "Straussian Grounded Theory: An Evolved Variant in Qualitative Research," MPRA Paper 116194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Oct 2022.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:3:y:2017:i:6:p:27-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verena Brinks, 2016. "Situated affect and collective meaning: A community perspective on processes of value creation and commercialization in enthusiast-driven fields," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 48(6), pages 1152-1169, June.
- Emmanuelle Vaast & Geoff Walsham, 2009. "Trans-Situated Learning: Supporting a Network of Practice with an Information Infrastructure," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 547-564, December.
- Paola Perez-Aleman, 2011. "Collective Learning in Global Diffusion: Spreading Quality Standards in a Developing Country Cluster," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 173-189, February.
- Anne Kokkonen & Pauli Alin, 2015. "Practice-based learning in construction projects: a literature review," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 513-530, July.
- Luciana D’Adderio, 2014. "The Replication Dilemma Unravelled: How Organizations Enact Multiple Goals in Routine Transfer," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 1325-1350, October.
- Chris Kimble, 2013. "Knowledge management, codification and tacit knowledge," Post-Print halshs-00826911, HAL.
- Torsten Ringberg & Markus Reihlen, 2008. "Towards a Socio‐Cognitive Approach to Knowledge Transfer," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(5), pages 912-935, July.
- Davide Nicolini, 2011. "Practice as the Site of Knowing: Insights from the Field of Telemedicine," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 602-620, June.
- Luciana Castro Gonçalves, 2012. "Learning Dynamics across Boundaries of IS Context: A Structural perspective to Support Knowledge Management," Post-Print hal-02340306, HAL.
- Agterberg, M. & Hooff, B. van den & Huysman, M., 2008. "Keeping the wheels turning : multi-level dynamics in organizing networks of practice," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Anne-Laure Fayard & Anca Metiu, 2014. "The Role of Writing in Distributed Collaboration," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 1391-1413, October.
- Gabriel Szulanski & Dimo Ringov & Robert J. Jensen, 2016. "Overcoming Stickiness: How the Timing of Knowledge Transfer Methods Affects Transfer Difficulty," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 304-322, April.
- Claude Paraponaris, 2017. "Le passage des frontières : difficultés et perspectives. L’expérience des frontières cognitives," Post-Print halshs-01579851, HAL.
- Yukika Awazu & Stefania Mariano & Sue Newell, 2019. "The mediating role of artifacts in position practice at work: Examples from a project-based context," Post-Print hal-02110757, HAL.
- Siedlok, Frank & Hibbert, Paul & Sillince, John, 2015. "From practice to collaborative community in interdisciplinary research contexts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 96-107.
- Hong, Jacky Fok Loi & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark, 2009. "Knowledge flow and boundary crossing at the periphery of a MNC," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 539-554, December.
- Agterberg, M. & Huysman, M. & Hooff, B. van den, 2008. "Leadership in online knowledge networks : challenges and coping strategies in a network of practice," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jonathan Sapsed & David Gann & Nick Marshall & Ammon Salter, 2005. "From here to eternity?: The practice of knowledge transfer in dispersed and co-located project organizations," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 831-851, September.
- Katherine C. Kellogg & Wanda J. Orlikowski & JoAnne Yates, 2006. "Life in the Trading Zone: Structuring Coordination Across Boundaries in Postbureaucratic Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 22-44, February.
- Thomas Keil & Erkko Autio & Gerard George, 2008. "Corporate Venture Capital, Disembodied Experimentation and Capability Development," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1475-1505, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunities of practice; knowledge management; social learning; virtual communities;
All these keywords.
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sph:rjedep:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:27-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://jedep.spiruharet.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://jedep.spiruharet.ro/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.