Computer Mediated Communications and Communities of Practice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haradhan Kumar MOHAJAN, 2017.
"Roles Of Communities Of Practice For The Development Of The Society,"
Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People,
Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 6(3), pages 27-46, September.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2017. "Roles of Communities of Practice for the Development of the Society," MPRA Paper 82954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2017.
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:3:y:2017:i:6:p:27-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacek Bendkowski, 2012. "Developing virtual knowledge markets to support entrepreneurship (Tworzenie wirtualnych rynkow wiedzy dla wspomagania przedsiebiorczosci)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(36), pages 63-84.
More about this item
KeywordsComputer Mediated Communications technologies; CMC; Communities of Practice; CoP; Knowledge Management; KM;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0504005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.