Computer Mediated Communications and Communities of Practice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haradhan Kumar MOHAJAN, 2017.
"Roles Of Communities Of Practice For The Development Of The Society,"
Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People,
Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 3(6), pages 27-46, September.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2017. "Roles of Communities of Practice for the Development of the Society," MPRA Paper 82954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2017.
- Jacek Bendkowski, 2012. "Developing virtual knowledge markets to support entrepreneurship (Tworzenie wirtualnych rynkow wiedzy dla wspomagania przedsiebiorczosci)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(36), pages 63-84.
More about this item
KeywordsComputer Mediated Communications technologies; CMC; Communities of Practice; CoP; Knowledge Management; KM;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0504005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .