- Tarnaveanu, Diana & Muntean, Mihaela, 2012. "Free Business Intelligence – An Easy and Reliable Alternative," MPRA Paper 41184, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jun 2012.
- Târnăveanu, Diana A., 2010. "A Model of Decision Support System in Economy," MPRA Paper 43082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muntean, Mihaela I. & Târnăveanu, Diana, 2009. "Some Considerations About Collaborative Systems Supporting Knowledge Management in Organizations," MPRA Paper 43084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gheorghe BAILESTEANU & Diana TARNAVEANU, 2013. "A Mathematical Formalization Proposal for Business Growth," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(1), pages 74-85.
- Diana TÃ‚RNÄ‚VEANU, 2012. "A Virtual Community of Practice Proposal for Business Intelligence Researchers," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(3), pages 50-58.
- Mihaela I. MUNTEAN & Diana TÂRNĂVEANU, 2012. "A Multidimensional View Proposal of the Data Collected Through a Questionnaire. Associated Data Mart Deployment Framework," Database Systems Journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 33-46, December.
- Diana TÂRN?VEANU, 2012. "Pentaho Business Analytics: a Business Intelligence Open Source Alternative," Database Systems Journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(3), pages 23-34, October.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Diana Tarnaveanu should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.