Pentaho Business Analytics: a Business Intelligence Open Source Alternative
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicky J. Welton & Howard H. Z. Thom, 2015. "Value of Information," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 35(5), pages 564-566, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vincenzo Varriale & Antonello Cammarano & Francesca Michelino & Mauro Caputo, 2021. "Sustainable Supply Chains with Blockchain, IoT and RFID: A Simulation on Order Management," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-23, June.
- Christoph Engel, 2016. "Experimental Criminal Law. A Survey of Contributions from Law, Economics and Criminology," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Giovanni Marin & Elena Paglialunga, 2016. "Eco-innovation, sustainable supply chains and environmental performance in European industries," LEM Papers Series 2016/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Shenja van der Graaf, 2018. "In Waze We Trust: Algorithmic Governance of the Public Sphere," Media and Communication, Cogitatio Press, vol. 6(4), pages 153-162.
- Marie Bjørneby & Annette Alstadsæter & Kjetil Telle, 2018.
"Collusive Tax Evasion by Employers and Employees: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment in Norway,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Marie Bjørneby & Annette Alstadsæter & Kjetil Telle, 2018. "Collusive tax evasion by employers and employees. Evidence from a randomized fi eld experiment in Norway," Discussion Papers 891, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Fabien Gensbittel, 2019. "Continuous-Time Markov Games with Asymmetric Information," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 671-699, September.
- Daniel Bennett & Stefan Bode & Maja Brydevall & Hayley Warren & Carsten Murawski, 2016. "Intrinsic Valuation of Information in Decision Making under Uncertainty," PLOS Computational Biology, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(7), pages 1-21, July.
- Li, Yunan, 2019. "Efficient mechanisms with information acquisition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 279-328.
- Allègre L. Hadida & Joseph Lampel & W. David Walls & Amit Joshi, 2021.
"Hollywood studio filmmaking in the age of Netflix: a tale of two institutional logics,"
Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 45(2), pages 213-238, June.
- AllÃ¨gre L. Hadida & Joseph Lampel & Amit Joshi & W. D. Walls, "undated". "Hollywood Studio Filmmaking in the Age of Netflix: A Tale of Two Institutional Logics," Working Papers 2019-13, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Lee, Alice J. & Ames, Daniel R., 2017. "“I can’t pay more” versus “It’s not worth more”: Divergent effects of constraint and disparagement rationales in negotiations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 16-28.
- Eungchan Kim & Young Seok Ock & Seung-Jun Shin & Wonchul Seo, 2018. "An Approach to Generating Reference Information for Technology Evaluation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-19, September.
- Kathrin Hasler & Hans-Werner Olfs & Onno Omta & Stefanie Bröring, 2016. "Drivers for the Adoption of Eco-Innovations in the German Fertilizer Supply Chain," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(8), pages 1-18, July.
- Hussain, Hadia & Murtaza, Murtaza & Ajmal, Areeb & Ahmed, Afreen & Khan, Muhammad Ovais Khalid, 2020. "A study on the effects of social media advertisement on consumer’s attitude and customer response," MPRA Paper 104675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacopo Bizzotto & Alessandro De Chiara, 2022. "Frequent audits and honest audits," UB Economics Working Papers 2022/417, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB School of Economics.
- A. G. Fatullayev & Nizami A. Gasilov & Şahin Emrah Amrahov, 2019. "Numerical solution of linear inhomogeneous fuzzy delay differential equations," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 315-326, September.
- Majumdar, Adrija & Bose, Indranil, 2019. "Do tweets create value? A multi-period analysis of Twitter use and content of tweets for manufacturing firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 216(C), pages 1-11.
- Maksym Koghut & Omar AI-Tabbaa, 2021. "Exploring Consumers’ Discontinuance Intention of Remote Mobile Payments during Post-Adoption Usage: An Empirical Study," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Matthew Tenney & Renee Sieber, 2016. "Data-Driven Participation: Algorithms, Cities, Citizens, and Corporate Control," Urban Planning, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(2), pages 101-113.
- Gadenne, Lucie & Nandi, Tushar K. & Rathelot, Roland, 2019.
"Taxation and Supplier Networks : Evidence from India,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
1208, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gadenne, Lucie & Nandi, Tushar K. & Rathelot, Roland, 2019. "Taxation and Supplier Networks: Evidence from India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 428, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lucie Gadenne & Tushar Nandi & Roland Rathelot, 2019. "Taxation and Supplier Networks: Evidence from India," IFS Working Papers W19/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gadenne, Lucie & Nandi, Tushar & Rathelot, Roland, 2019. "Taxation and Supplier Networks: Evidence from India," CEPR Discussion Papers 13971, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cyril Chalendard, 2015.
"Use of internal information, external information acquisition and customs underreporting,"
- Cyril CHALENDARD, 2015. "Use of Internal Information, External Information Acquisition and Customs Underreporting," Working Papers 201522, CERDI.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness intelligence (BI); decision-making; data analysis; data warehouses;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:dbjour:v:3:y:2012:i:3:p:23-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adela Bara (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.