An environmentally sustainable global economy. A coopetitive model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:17:y:2015:i:02:n:s0219198915400137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hagedoorn, John & Carayannis, Elias & Alexander, Jeffrey, 2001. "Strange bedfellows in the personal computer industry: technology alliances between IBM and Apple," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 837-849, May.
- FlÃ¡vio Rodrigues & Victoria Souza & JoÃ£o LeitÃ£o, 2011.
"Strategic coopetition of global brands: a game theory approach to 'Nike + iPod Sport Kit' co-branding,"
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 435-455.
- Rodrigues, Flávio & Souza, Victória & Leitão, João, 2009. "Strategic Coopetition of Global Brands: A Game Theory Approach to ‘Nike + iPod Sport Kit’ Co-branding," MPRA Paper 16146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Perrone, Emanuele, 2011. "Game complete analysis of Bertrand Duopoly," MPRA Paper 31302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:srs:volume:v:3:y:2012:i:1(5):p:10-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Carfì & Emanuele Perrone, 2013.
"Asymmetric Cournot Duopoly: A Game Complete Analysis,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 2, pages 194-202.
- Carfì, David & Perrone, Emanuele, 2012. "Asymmetric Cournot duopoly: game complete analysis," MPRA Paper 37093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:srs:volume:v:2:y:2016:i:1:p:21-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:srs:jarle2:2:v:3:y:2012:i:1:p:10-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fiala, Nathan, 2008. "Meeting the demand: An estimation of potential future greenhouse gas emissions from meat production," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 412-419, October.
- Carfì, David & Pintaudi, Angelica, 2012. "Optimal participation in illegitimate market activities: complete analysis of 2-dimensional cases," MPRA Paper 37822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Ricciardello, Angela, 2009. "Non-reactive strategies in decision-form games," MPRA Paper 29262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfí, David & Musolino, Francesco, 2014. "Speculative and hedging interaction model in oil and U.S. dollar markets with financial transaction taxes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 306-319.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "A coopetitive model for the green economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1215-1219.
- repec:srs:volume:v:1:y:2015:i:1:p:46-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carfì, David & Musolino, Francesco, 2012. "Game theory and speculation on government bonds," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2417-2426.
- repec:srs:volume:v:1:y:2015:i:1:p:4-28 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Environmental Sustainability; Model à la Cournot; Coopetitive Games; Green Economy;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2018-06-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2018-06-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-06-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2018-06-25 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.