Non-reactive strategies in decision-form games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 1994. "A Course in Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650401, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carfì, David, 2009. "Reactivity in decision-form games," MPRA Paper 29001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Fici, Caterina, 2012. "The government-taxpayer game," MPRA Paper 38506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David CARFÌ & Emanuele PERRONE, 2011.
"Game Complete Analysis Of Bertrand Duopoly,"
Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 5-22, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision-form games; rationalizable solution; reactivity; equilibrium; iterated elimination of strategies;
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .