Strategic Coopetition of Global Brands: A Game Theory Approach to ‘Nike + iPod Sport Kit’ Co-branding
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- FlÃ¡vio Rodrigues & Victoria Souza & JoÃ£o LeitÃ£o, 2011. "Strategic coopetition of global brands: a game theory approach to 'Nike + iPod Sport Kit' co-branding," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 435-455.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abratt, Russell & Motlana, Patience, 2002. "Managing co-branding strategies: Global brands into local markets," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 43-50.
- Craig, C. Samuel & Douglas, Susan P., 2000. "Building global brands in the 21st century," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 273-283, September.
- Nakayama, Mikio, 1980. "Nash Equilibria and Pareto Optimal Income Redistribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1257-1263, July.
- Jan-Benedict E M Steenkamp & Rajeev Batra & Dana L Alden, 2003. "How perceived brand globalness creates brand value," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(1), pages 53-65, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Warin & Nathalie De Marcellis-Warin & William Sanger & Bertrand Nembot & Venus Hosseinali Mirza, 2015.
"Corporate reputation and social media: a game theory approach,"
International Journal of Economics and Business Research,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 1-22.
- Thierry Warin & Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & William Sanger & Bertrand Nembot & Venus Hosseinali Mirza, 2013. "Corporate Reputation and Social Media: A Game Theory Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-18, CIRANO.
- Carfì, David & Donato, Alessia & Schilirò, Daniele, 2018. "Sustainability of global feeding.Coopetitive interaction among vegan and non-vegan food firms," MPRA Paper 88400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Donato, Alessia & Schilirò, Daniele, 2018. "An environmentally sustainable global economy. A coopetitive model," MPRA Paper 86718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11846-017-0266-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCo-branding; Coopetition; Global brands; Growth of brand value.;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-07-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2009-07-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MKT-2009-07-17 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .