Corporate reputation and social media: a game theory approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry Warin & Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & William Sanger & Bertrand Nembot & Venus Hosseinali Mirza, 2013. "Corporate Reputation and Social Media: A Game Theory Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-18, CIRANO.
References listed on IDEAS
- FlÃ¡vio Rodrigues & Victoria Souza & JoÃ£o LeitÃ£o, 2011.
"Strategic coopetition of global brands: a game theory approach to 'Nike + iPod Sport Kit' co-branding,"
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 435-455.
- Rodrigues, Flávio & Souza, Victória & Leitão, João, 2009. "Strategic Coopetition of Global Brands: A Game Theory Approach to ‘Nike + iPod Sport Kit’ Co-branding," MPRA Paper 16146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis M.B. Cabral, 2000.
"Stretching Firm and Brand Reputation,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 658-673, Winter.
- Cabral, L.M.B., 2000. "Stretching Firm and Brand Reputation," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 00-07, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Luis Cabral, 2000. "Stretching Firm and Brand Reputation," Working Papers 00-07, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jay Pil Choi & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2007. "A leverage theory of reputation building with co-branding: Complementarity in reputation building," Economics Working Papers 1019, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Kreps, David M., 1986. "Reputation and Multiple Opponents I: Identical Entrants," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2cs887vq, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & Serban Teodoresco, 2012. "Corporate Reputation: Is Your Most Strategic Asset at Risk?," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2012rb-01, CIRANO.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Kreps, David M., 1986.
"Reputation and Multiple Opponents I: Identical Entrants,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt2cs887vq, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Drew Fudenberg and David M. Kreps., 1986. "Reputation and Multiple Opponents I: Identical Entrants," Economics Working Papers 8602, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araujo, Luiz Nelson, 2016. "Dissemination of Information by the Federal Reserve System: An Overview and Benchmark," MPRA Paper 73185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssocial media; social economics; brand tribalism; corporate reputation.;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijecbr:v:9:y:2015:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID==310 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.