Strategic coopetition of global brands: a game theory approach to 'Nike + iPod Sport Kit' co-branding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rodrigues, Flávio & Souza, Victória & Leitão, João, 2009. "Strategic Coopetition of Global Brands: A Game Theory Approach to ‘Nike + iPod Sport Kit’ Co-branding," MPRA Paper 16146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abratt, Russell & Motlana, Patience, 2002. "Managing co-branding strategies: Global brands into local markets," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 43-50.
- Craig, C. Samuel & Douglas, Susan P., 2000. "Building global brands in the 21st century," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 273-283, September.
- Nakayama, Mikio, 1980. "Nash Equilibria and Pareto Optimal Income Redistribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1257-1263, July.
- Jan-Benedict E M Steenkamp & Rajeev Batra & Dana L Alden, 2003. "How perceived brand globalness creates brand value," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(1), pages 53-65, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Warin & Nathalie De Marcellis-Warin & William Sanger & Bertrand Nembot & Venus Hosseinali Mirza, 2015.
"Corporate reputation and social media: a game theory approach,"
International Journal of Economics and Business Research,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 1-22.
- Thierry Warin & Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & William Sanger & Bertrand Nembot & Venus Hosseinali Mirza, 2013. "Corporate Reputation and Social Media: A Game Theory Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-18, CIRANO.
- Carfì, David & Donato, Alessia & Schilirò, Daniele, 2018. "An environmentally sustainable global economy. A coopetitive model," MPRA Paper 86718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11846-017-0266-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsco-branding; coopetition; global brands; brand value growth; game theory; branding; brand image; brand reputation; brand credibility; Apple; Nike.;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijeven:v:3:y:2011:i:4:p:435-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=123 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.