Asymmetric R&D alliances and coopetitive games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carfì, David & Perrone, Emanuele, 2012. "Game complete analysis of symmetric Cournot duopoly," MPRA Paper 35930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D alliances; coopetitive games;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2012-03-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2012-03-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GTH-2012-03-14 (Game Theory)
- NEP-INO-2012-03-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2012-03-14 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-03-14 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2012-03-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.