Asymmetric R&D alliances and coopetitive games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David CARFÌ & Daniele SCHILIRÒ, 2011.
"Crisis In The Euro Area. Coopetitive Game Solutions As New Policy Tools,"
Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 23-36, June.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Crisis in the Euro area: coopetitive game solutions as new policy tools," MPRA Paper 31891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jun 2011.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Crisis in the Euro area: coopetitive game solutions as new policy tools," MPRA Paper 27138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Perrone, Emanuele, 2012. "Game complete analysis of symmetric Cournot duopoly," MPRA Paper 35930, University Library of Munich, Germany. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D alliances; coopetitive games;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-03-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2012-03-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GTH-2012-03-14 (Game Theory)
- NEP-INO-2012-03-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2012-03-14 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-03-14 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2012-03-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .