Game complete analysis of symmetric Cournot duopoly
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David CARFI & Daniele SCHILIRO, 2012.
"A Model Of Coopetitive Game For The Environmental Sustainability Of A Global Green Economy,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Management,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 5-17.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "A model of coopetitive game for the environmental sustainability of a global green economy," MPRA Paper 38508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012.
"Global green economy and environmental sustainability: a coopetitive model,"
37018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Carf`i & Daniele Schilir`o, 2012. "Global Green Economy and Environmental Sustainability: a Coopetitive Model," Papers 1205.2872, arXiv.org.
- Carfì, David & Bagileri, Daniela & Dagnino, Gianbattista, 2012. "Asymmetric R&D alliances and coopetitive games," MPRA Paper 37095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:srs:jtpref:v:3:y:2012:i:1:p:13-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:17:y:2015:i:02:n:s0219198915400137 is not listed on IDEAS
- David CARFI & Caterina FICI, 2012. "The Government Taxpayer Game," Theoretical and Practical Research in the Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 13-25.
- Daniela Baglieri & David Carf`i & Giovanni Battista Dagnino, 2012. "Asymmetric R&D Alliances and Coopetitive Games," Papers 1205.2878, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsduopoly; normal-form games; microeconomic Policy; complete study of differentiable games; bargaining solutions;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2012-01-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HPE-2012-01-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IND-2012-01-25 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .