Report NEP-IND-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carfì, David & Perrone, Emanuele, 2012. "Game complete analysis of symmetric Cournot duopoly," MPRA Paper 35930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazdresch, Santiago, 2011. "Product differentiation and systematic risk: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 35504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2011.
- Siham Mourad & P. Valette-Florence, 2011. "The Effects Of Counterfeit On Luxury Brand Buying Behavior, In Terms Of Consumption Experience," Post-Print halshs-00660417, HAL.
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2011. "Product Modularity and the Rise of Global Value Chains: Insights from the Electronics Industry," Working Papers 201119, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Jan van der Borg & Erwin van Tuijl, 2011. "Upgrading of Symbolic and Synthetic Knowledge Bases: Analysis of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry and the Automotive Industry in China," Working Papers 2011_25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".