A game theory model for currency markets stabilization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carfì, David & Musolino, Francesco, 2011. "Game complete analysis for financial markets stabilization," MPRA Paper 34901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Musolino, Francesco, 2012. "A coopetitive approach to financial markets stabilization and risk management," MPRA Paper 37098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Musolino, Francesco, 2012. "Game theory model for European government bonds market stabilization: a saving-State proposal," MPRA Paper 39742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency Markets; Financial Risk; Financial Crisis; Game Theory; Speculation;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-06-13 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-06-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2012-06-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .