Game complete analysis for financial markets stabilization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "The Service Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch68-1, January.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "Some Implications of the Growth of a Service Economy," NBER Chapters,in: The Service Economy, pages 183-199 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Musolino, Francesco & Carfì, David, 2012. "A game theory model for currency markets stabilization," MPRA Paper 39240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Fici, Caterina, 2012. "The government-taxpayer game," MPRA Paper 38506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Musolino, Francesco, 2012. "Game theory model for European government bonds market stabilization: a saving-State proposal," MPRA Paper 39742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Markets; Game Theory; Stabilization of Financial Markets; arbitrages;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .