Report NEP-GTH-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Bahel, 2011. "Rock-Paper-Scissors and Cycle-Based Games," Working Papers e07-31, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Montesano, Aldo, 2011. "An Experiment on Prisoner’s Dilemma with Confirmed Proposals," TSE Working Papers 11-274, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alioğulları, Zeynel Harun & Barlo, Mehmet, 2012. "Entropic selection of Nash equilibrium," MPRA Paper 37132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2012. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria and Sunspots," Discussion Papers 11-14r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Brangewitz, Sonja & Brockhoff, Sarah, 2014. "Stability of coalitional equilibria within repeated tax competition," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 461, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2012. "How responsive are people to changes in their bargaining position? Earned bargaining power and the 50–50 norm," Economics Series 2012_2, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Drew Fudenberg & Yuhta Ishii & Scott Duke Kominers, 2012. "Delayed-Response Strategies in Repeated Games with Observation Lags," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000390, David K. Levine.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "To Err is Human: Implementation in Quantal Response Equilibria," Economics Working Papers 2011-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ambec, Stefan & Dinar, Ariel & McKinney, Daene, 2011. "Fixed Water Sharing Agreements Sustainable to Drought," TSE Working Papers 11-270, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Opolot, Daniel, 2012. "Social interactions and complex networks," MERIT Working Papers 2012-014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carfì, David & Perrone, Emanuele, 2012. "Asymmetric Cournot duopoly: game complete analysis," MPRA Paper 37093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2012. "Endogenous Timing in Quality Investments and Price Competition," Working Papers wp815, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Carfì, David & Bagileri, Daniela & Dagnino, Gianbattista, 2012. "Asymmetric R&D alliances and coopetitive games," MPRA Paper 37095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Musolino, Francesco, 2012. "A coopetitive approach to financial markets stabilization and risk management," MPRA Paper 37098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources : The Case of Quantity Setting," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-02, CIRANO.
- Han, Yutao & Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda & Zou, Benteng, 2014. "Asymmetric competition among Nation States: a differential game approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 460, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.