Tax corruption and private sector development in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge & Tungodden, Bertil, 2003. ""Fiscal Corruption: A Vice or a Virtue"--A Reply," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1473-1475, August.
- Alm, James & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McClellan, Chandler, 2016.
"Corruption and firm tax evasion,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 146-163.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Chandler McClellan, 2014. "Corruption and Firm Tax Evasion," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1422, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Chandler McClellan, 2016. "Corruption and Firm Tax Evasion," Working Papers 1624, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Doan, Quang Hung & Nguyen, Ngoc Minh & Tran-Nam, Binh, 2016. "The impact of petty corruption on firm innovation in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 71902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jahnke, Bjoern, 2015. "How does petty corruption affect tax morale in sub-Saharan Africa? An empirical analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-564, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge & Tungodden, Bertil, 2003. "Fiscal Corruption: A Vice or a Virtue?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1459-1467, August.
- Doan Thi Thanh Ha & Kozo Kiyota & Kenta Yamanouchi, 2016.
"Misallocation and Productivity: The Case of Vietnamese Manufacturing,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 33(2), pages 94-118, September.
- HA Doan Thi Thanh & KIYOTA Kozo & YAMANOUCHI KentaAuthor-Workplace-Name: Keio University, 2016. "Misallocation and Productivity: The Case of Vietnamese Manufacturing," Working Papers DP-2016-19, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2012. "Firm-Level Corruption in Vietnam," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(3), pages 571-595.
- Frank Flatters & W. Macleod, 1995. "Administrative corruption and taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 397-417, October.
- Çule, Monika & Fulton, Murray, 2009. "Business culture and tax evasion: Why corruption and the unofficial economy can persist," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 811-822, December.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
More about this item
Keywordstax corruption; unofficial/informal payments; private sector; Vietnam;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2018-03-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2018-03-05 (Public Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2018-03-05 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2018-03-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:84300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.