"Fiscal Corruption: A Vice or a Virtue"--A Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chand, Sheetal K. & Moene, Karl O., 1999. "Controlling Fiscal Corruption," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1129-1140, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Local Government Taxation Reform in Tanzania : A Poverty and Social Impact Analysis (PSIA), Report on Economic and Sector Work," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8816, The World Bank.
- Mauricio Vargas, 2015. "Informality in Paraguay; Macro-Micro Evidence and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 15/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Everett, Jeff & Neu, Dean & Rahaman, Abu Shiraz, 2007. "Accounting and the global fight against corruption," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 513-542, August.
- Chand, Sheetal K. & Moene, Karl Ove & Mookherjee, Dilip, 2003. ""Fiscal Corruption: A Vice or a Virtue?"--A Comment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1469-1472, August.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:26685 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:243:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1567-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:59-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roy Cerqueti & Raffaella Coppier, 2015. "Corruptibility and tax evasion," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 355-373, April.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Doan, Quang Hung & Tran-Nam, Binh, 2017. "Tax corruption and private sector development in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 84300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:8:p:1473-1475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .