Report NEP-PBE-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prichard, Wilson, 2017. "Linking Property Tax Revenue and Public Services," Working Papers 13525, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Mathias Dolls & Philipp Dörrenberg & Andreas Peichl & Holger Stichnoth, 2018. "Do Retirement Savings Increase in Response to Information About Retirement and Expected Pensions?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6842, CESifo Group Munich.
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2018. "Optimal taxes on capital in the OLG model with uninsurable idiosyncratic income risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 201, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2018. "Welfare-improving Consumption Tax in the Presence of Wage Tax under Idiosyncratic Returns from Investment and Incomplete Markets," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2018-002, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Sugata Marjit & Sandip Sarkar, 2018. "An Application of Distribution-Neutral Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 18/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Christofzik, Désirée I. & Kessing, Sebastian, 2018. "Does fiscal oversight matter?," Working Papers 01/2018, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- William C. Boning & John Guyton & Ronald H. Hodge, II & Joel Slemrod & Ugo Troiano, 2018. "Heard it Through the Grapevine: Direct and Network Effects of a Tax Enforcement Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 24305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagis, Bilal, 2017. "Macroeconomic Implications of Changes in Social Security Rules," MPRA Paper 84051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludger Schuknecht & Holger Zemanek, 2018. "Social Dominance," Working Papers REM 2018/30, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Laurent Simula & Alain Trannoy, 2018. "Is high-skilled migration harmful to tax systems' progressivity?," Post-Print halshs-01644427, HAL.
- Palviainen Heikki, 2018. "Evaluation of the Finnish Income Disregard Reform," Working Papers 1819, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Gordon B. Dahl & Anne (A.C.) Gielen, 2018. "Intergenerational Spillovers in Disability Insurance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-015/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joshi, Anuradha, 2017. "Tax and Gender in Developing Countries: What are the Issues?," Working Papers 13066, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Prichard, Wilson & Fish, Paul, 2017. "Strengthening IT Systems for Property Tax Reform," Working Papers 13501, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Simon Cornée & Marc Jegers & Ariane Szafarz, 2018. "A Theory of Social Finance," Working Papers CEB 18-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Doan, Quang Hung & Tran-Nam, Binh, 2017. "Tax corruption and private sector development in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 84300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zebong, Nyah & Fish, Paul & Prichard, Wilson, 2017. "Valuation for Property Tax Purposes," Working Papers 13500, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Low, L. & Meghir, C. & Pistaferri, L. & Voena, A., 2018. "Marriage, Labor Supply and the Dynamics of the Social Safety Net," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1817, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.