Report NEP-PUB-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2018. "Optimal taxes on capital in the OLG model with uninsurable idiosyncratic income risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 201, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2018. "Welfare-improving Consumption Tax in the Presence of Wage Tax under Idiosyncratic Returns from Investment and Incomplete Markets," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2018-002, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Abel François & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2018. "Politicians at higher levels of government are perceived as more corrupt," Working Papers CEB 18-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Athias, Laure & Macina, Moudo & Wicht, Pascal, 2017. "Public Private Partnerships: The Swiss Specificity," MPRA Paper 84131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Doan, Quang Hung & Tran-Nam, Binh, 2017. "Tax corruption and private sector development in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 84300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José M. Labeaga & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López-Otero, 2018. "Energy Tax Reform and Poverty Alleviation in Mexico," Working Papers 1801, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Kangave, Jalia & Nakato, Susan & Waiswa, Ronald & Nalukwago, Milly & Lumala Zzimbe, Patrick, 2018. "Taxing High Net Worth Individuals: Lessons from the Uganda Revenue Authorityâ€™s Experience," Working Papers 13543, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.