Alignment of the Quarterly Financial Statistics to the Annual Financial Statistics data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baoline Chen, 2007. "An Empirical Comparison of Methods for Temporal Distribution and Interpolation at the National Accounts," BEA Papers 0077, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Litterman, Robert B, 1983.
"A Random Walk, Markov Model for the Distribution of Time Series,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(2), pages 169-173, April.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1983. "A random walk, Markov model for the distribution of time series," Staff Report 84, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mateusz Pipień & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2015. "Szacunki kwartalnego PKB w polskich województwach," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 145-169.
- Enrique M. Quilis, 2018. "Temporal disaggregation of economic time series: The view from the trenches," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 72(4), pages 447-470, November.
- Chiara Perricone, 2018. "Wavelet analysis for temporal disaggregation," CEIS Research Paper 444, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Oct 2018.
- Paulo Soares Esteves & Gabriela Lopes de Castro, 2004. "Quarterly Series for the Portuguese Economy: 1977-2003," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Momferatou, Daphne & Onorante, Luca, 2014.
"Short-term inflation projections: A Bayesian vector autoregressive approach,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 635-644.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Daphné Momferatu & Luca Onorante, 2010. "Short-term inflation projections: a Bayesian vector autoregressive approach," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Momferatou, Daphne & Onorante, Luca, 2010. "Short-Term Inflation Projections: a Bayesian Vector Autoregressive approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimo Gerli & Giovanni Marini, 2006. "Spatial and Temporal Time Series Conversion: A Consistent Estimator of the Error Variance-Covariance Matrix," Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2005(3), pages 373-405.
- Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2010.
"An Estimated DSGE Model of the Indian Economy,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
1210, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Gabriel, Vasco & Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph & Yang, Bo, 2011. "An Estimated DSGE Model of the Indian Economy," Working Papers 11/95, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Vasco J. Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2010. "An Estimated DSGE Model of the Indian Economy," NIPE Working Papers 29/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Vosen, Simeon & Schmidt, Torsten, 2012.
"A monthly consumption indicator for Germany based on Internet search query data,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 683-687.
- Simeon Vosen & Torsten Schmidt, 2012. "A monthly consumption indicator for Germany based on Internet search query data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 683-687, May.
- Schmidt, Torsten & Vosen, Simeon, 2010. "A monthly consumption indicator for Germany based on internet search query data," Ruhr Economic Papers 208, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kim Abildgren, 2016. "A century of macro-financial linkages," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 458-471, November.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2006.
"Temporal disaggregation by state space methods: Dynamic regression methods revisited,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(3), pages 357-372, November.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2004. "Temporal Disaggregation by State Space Methods: Dynamic Regression Methods Revisited," Econometrics 0411011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard M. Todd, 1988. "Implementing Bayesian vector autoregressions," Working Papers 384, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fatemeh Salimi Namin, 2020. "Exchange Rates, Stock Prices, and Stock Market Uncertainty," AMSE Working Papers 2037, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Nijman, Theo E & Palm, Franz C, 1990.
"Predictive Accuracy Gain from Disaggregate Sampling in ARIMA Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(4), pages 405-415, October.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1987. "Predictive accuracy gain from disaggregate sampling in ARIMA-models," Research Memorandum FEW 273, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1990. "Predictive accuracy gain from disaggregate sampling in ARIMA models," Other publications TiSEM 50a68aea-1b30-497d-b111-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pieroni, Luca & d'Agostino, Giorgio & Lorusso, Marco, 2008.
"Can we declare military Keynesianism dead?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 675-691.
- Luca Pieroni & Giorgio D’Agostino & Marco Lorusso, 2008. "Can we declare military Keynesianism dead?," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 44/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Luca Pieroni & Giorgio d'Agostino & Marco Lorusso, 2008. "Can We Declare Military Keynesianism Dead?," Working Papers 0804, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Marco Marini, 2016. "Nowcasting Annual National Accounts with Quarterly Indicators; An Assessment of Widely Used Benchmarking Methods," IMF Working Papers 2016/071, International Monetary Fund.
- Cuevas Ángel & Quilis Enrique M. & Espasa Antoni, 2015. "Quarterly Regional GDP Flash Estimates by Means of Benchmarking and Chain Linking," Journal of Official Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 31(4), pages 627-647, December.
- Adolfo Barajas & Roberto Steiner & Leonardo Villar & Cesar Pabon, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Latin America," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-473, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Laura Bisio & Filippo Moauro, 2018.
"Temporal disaggregation by dynamic regressions: Recent developments in Italian quarterly national accounts,"
Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 72(4), pages 471-494, November.
- Bisio, Laura & Moauro, Filippo, 2017. "Temporal disaggregation by dynamic regressions: recent developments in Italian quarterly national accounts," MPRA Paper 80211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2017.
- Maurizio Luisi & Jeffery D. Amato, 2006. "Macro factors in the term structure of credit spreads," BIS Working Papers 203, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2004. "On the Estimation of Nonlinearly Aggregated Mixed Models," Econometrics 0411012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsdisaggregation; benchmarking; optimisation; Fernandez random walk model 1;
All these keywords.
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2017-11-12 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:82130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.