Profit-reducing fixed-price contract: The role of the transport sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2008. "R&D policies, trade and process innovation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 170-187, January.
- Vasileios Zikos & Dusanee Kesavayuth, 2010. "Downstream R&D, raising rival's costs, and input-price contracts: a comment on the role of spillovers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3018-3025.
- Long, Ngo Van & Raff, Horst & Stähler, Frank, 2011.
"Innovation and trade with heterogeneous firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 149-159, July.
- Long, Ngo Van & Raff, Horst & Stähler, Frank, 2008. "Innovation and Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1430, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ngo Van Long & Horst Raff & Frank Stähler, 2009. "Innovation and Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 2796, CESifo Group Munich.
- Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2015. "Endogenous transport price and international R&D rivalry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 36-43.
- Arghya Ghosh & Jonathan Lim, 2013. "Cooperative and non-cooperative R&D and trade costs," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 942-958, September.
- Philippe Aghion & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt & Susanne Prantl, 2004.
"Entry and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Microlevel Panel Data,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 265-276, 04/05.
- Prantl, Susanne & Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Blundell, Richard & Aghion, Philippe, 2004. "Entry and Productivity Growth: Evidence From Microlevel Panel Data," Scholarly Articles 4481510, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2014. "Port privatization in an international oligopoly," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 382-397.
- Kenzo Abe & Keisuke Hattori & Yoshitaka Kawagoshi, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Environmental Regulation on International Transportation," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 468-482, December.
- ISHIKAWA, Jota & TARUI, Nori, 2015.
"Backfiring with backhaul problems: Trade and Industrial Policies with Endogenous Transport Costs,"
Discussion paper series
HIAS-E-12, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- ISHIKAWA, Jota & TARUI, Norio, 2017. "Backfiring with Backhaul Problems: Trade and Industrial Policies with Endogenous Transport Costs," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-57, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jota Ishikawa & Nori Tarui, 2015. "Backfiring with backhaul problems: Trade and Industrial Policies with Endogenous Transport Costs," Working Papers 201514, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & TARUI Nori, 2016. "Backfiring with Backhaul Problems: Trade and industrial policies with endogenous transport costs," Discussion papers 16006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dusanee Kesavayuth & Vasileios Zikos, 2009. "Endogenous Contracts in Unionized Oligopoly," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(2), pages 209-235, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFixed-price contract; Firm-specific carriers; R&D; Two-way trade;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2016-05-21 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2016-05-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2016-05-21 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-INO-2016-05-21 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:71413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.