Profit-reducing fixed-price contract: The role of the transport sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2008. "R&D policies, trade and process innovation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 170-187, January.
- Vasileios Zikos & Dusanee Kesavayuth, 2010. "Downstream R&D, raising rival's costs, and input-price contracts: a comment on the role of spillovers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3018-3025.
- Long, Ngo Van & Raff, Horst & Stähler, Frank, 2011.
"Innovation and trade with heterogeneous firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 149-159, July.
- Long, Ngo Van & Raff, Horst & Stähler, Frank, 2008. "Innovation and Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1430, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ngo Van Long & Horst Raff & Frank Stähler, 2009. "Innovation and Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 2796, CESifo Group Munich.
- Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2015. "Endogenous transport price and international R&D rivalry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 36-43.
- Arghya Ghosh & Jonathan Lim, 2013. "Cooperative and non-cooperative R&D and trade costs," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 942-958, September.
- Philippe Aghion & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt & Susanne Prantl, 2004.
"Entry and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Microlevel Panel Data,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 265-276, 04/05.
- Prantl, Susanne & Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Blundell, Richard & Aghion, Philippe, 2004. "Entry and Productivity Growth: Evidence From Microlevel Panel Data," Scholarly Articles 4481510, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2014. "Port privatization in an international oligopoly," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 382-397.
- Kenzo Abe & Keisuke Hattori & Yoshitaka Kawagoshi, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Environmental Regulation on International Transportation," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 468-482, December.
- Dusanee Kesavayuth & Vasileios Zikos, 2009. "Endogenous Contracts in Unionized Oligopoly," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(2), pages 209-235, June.
- Jota Ishikawa & Nori Tarui, 2015.
"Backfiring with backhaul problems: Trade and Industrial Policies with Endogenous Transport Costs,"
201514, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- ISHIKAWA, Jota & TARUI, Nori, 2015. "Backfiring with backhaul problems: Trade and Industrial Policies with Endogenous Transport Costs," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-12, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & TARUI Nori, 2016. "Backfiring with Backhaul Problems: Trade and industrial policies with endogenous transport costs," Discussion papers 16006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsFixed-price contract; Firm-specific carriers; R&D; Two-way trade;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2016-05-21 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2016-05-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2016-05-21 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-INO-2016-05-21 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:71413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .