Report NEP-BEC-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Jaffe & Trinh Le & Nathan Chappell, 2016. "Productivity distribution and drivers of productivity growth in the construction sector," Working Papers 16_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2016. "Profit-reducing fixed-price contract: The role of the transport sector," MPRA Paper 71413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bender, Stefan & Bloom, Nicholas & Card, David & Van Reenen, John & Wolter, Stefanie, 2016. "Management practices, workforce selection, and productivity," IAB Discussion Paper 201614, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Marco de Pinto & Laszlo Goerke, 2016. "Welfare-Enhancing Trade Unions in an Oligopoly with Excessive Entry," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201603, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Cenk Gokce ADAS, 2016. "Exporting Firms, Productivity And Profitabiliy: A Survey Of The Evidence From Manufacturing Industries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606362, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Giovanni Crea, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation With Consumers Misperceptions And Information Disparities," DEM Working Papers Series 122, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2016. "License or entry with vertical differentiation in duopoly," MPRA Paper 71043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel García-Santana & Josep Pijoan-Mas & Enrique Moral-Benito & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Growing like Spain: 1995-2007," Working Papers 1609, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2016. "The Lumpiness of German Exports and Imports of Goods," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 438, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- McKenzie, David J., 2016. "Can Business Owners Form Accurate Counterfactuals? Eliciting Treatment and Control Beliefs about Their Outcomes in the Alternative Treatment Status," CEPR Discussion Papers 11280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Fritsch & Sandra Kublina, 2016. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety, and Regional Growth: The Role of Absorptive Capacity and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Laya, Andres & Jocevski, Milan & Ghezzi, Antonio & Markendahl, Jan, 2016. "Business Model as Relational Aggregator: Exploring Business Relationships," INDEK Working Paper Series 2016/14, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Strazzeri, Maurizio, 2016. "The impact of state aid on the survival and financial viability of aided firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Forlani, Emanuele & Martin, Ralf & Mion, Giordano & Muuls, Mirabelle, 2016. "Unraveling firms: demand, productivity and markupsheterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66413, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mckenzie,David J. & Mckenzie,David J., 2016. "Can business owners form accurate counterfactuals ? eliciting treatment and control beliefs about their outcomes in the alternative treatment status," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7668, The World Bank.