Downstream R&D, raising rival's costs, and input-price contracts: a comment on the role of spillovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazledine, Tim, 2006. "Price discrimination in Cournot-Nash oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 413-420, December.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006. "Price discrimination," MPRA Paper 4693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent Kutlu, 2009. "PRICE DISCRIMINATION IN STACKELBERG COMPETITION -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 364-364, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Alipranti & Chrysovalantou Miliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2014.
"On Vertical Relations and Technology Adoption Timing,"
1502, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Maria Alipranti & Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "On Vertical Relations and Technology Adoption Timing," Working Papers 1503, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Kazuhiro Takauchi & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2017. "Solving a hold-up problem may harm all firms: downstream R&D and transport-price contracts," Discussion Papers 1707, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2016. "Profit-reducing fixed-price contract: The role of the transport sector," MPRA Paper 71413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-price contracts; Input supplier; R&D; Spillovers;
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.