Fertility and PAYG Pensions in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Retirement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X, 1996. "A Positive Theory of Social Security," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 277-304, June.
- Miyazaki, Koichi, 2014.
"Optimal pay-as-you-go social security when retirement is endogenous and labor productivity depreciates,"
61166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miyazaki, Koichi, 2015. "Optimal pay-as-you-go social security with endogenous retirement," MPRA Paper 68077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2012.
"Fertility and PAYG pensions in the overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 955-961, July.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Fertility and PAYG pensions in the overlapping generations model," MPRA Paper 25811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Boldrin & Larry E. Jones, 2002. "Mortality, Fertility, and Saving in a Malthusian Economy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(4), pages 775-814, October.
- van Groezen, Bas & Leers, Theo & Meijdam, Lex, 2003. "Social security and endogenous fertility: pensions and child allowances as siamese twins," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 233-251, February.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 1999. "Pay-as-you-go financed public pensions in a model of endogenous growth and fertility," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(4), pages 625-640.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2015. "Fertility, Official Pension Age, and PAYG Pensions," MPRA Paper 66429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miyazaki, Koichi, 2014. "The effects of the raising-the-official-pension-age policy in an overlapping generations economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 329-332.
More about this item
KeywordsFertility; Retirement; OLG; PAYG pensions.;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-12-12 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2015-12-12 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-GRO-2015-12-12 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-PBE-2015-12-12 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:68020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .